TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ticket A revocable personal license which confers to the ticketholder the right to attend the Event, subject to these terms and conditions.
Customer Includes both the person who purchased a ticket and those within their party who are attending the event, each of whom must possess a valid ticket.
Festival Creation Day Festival
Site The footprint in West Park, Wolverhampton allocated to Creation Day Festival.
Venue The site in West Park, Wolverhampton in which Creation Day Festival takes place.
Event Any entertainment event or performance occurring at the Venue in respect of which Tickets are sold.
Child A person aged under 17 years as at 28 May 2022
Adult Any person aged 18 or over as at 28 May 2022
Promoter Creation Day Festival, City of Wolverhampton Council, Civic Centre, St Peters Square, WV1 1SH and, where the context requires, those acting on its behalf such as stewards and security guards
Any of the following documentation: a passport (not a photocopy or digital image); a full or provisional driving license; a Proof of Age Card bearing a PASS hologram; a national identity card issued by an EU member state; a Ministry of Defence identity card.
Event Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) should be read together with Ticketmaster’s T&Cs (www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase) which you can obtain from the point of purchase.
- Creation Day Festival reserves the right to alter or vary the programme and billed attractions.
- A valid ticket must be produced by each Customer to gain entrance to the event. The ticket must be retained by the Customer whilst in the Venue and be made available for inspection if requested by event staff. Failure to produce a valid Ticket may result in expulsion from the Venue.
- Accreditation passes and merchandise such as VIP lanyards will not be accepted in lieu of a valid Ticket.
- The sale and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited to persons under the age of 18 years. Creation Day Festival and its concessions employ the ’Challenge 25’ scheme. If you are lucky enough to look under 18 you will be asked to provide photographic identification.
- Photographic identification must be made available for inspection at the request of event staff. Failure to produce identification may result in denied entry or use of areas or attractions of the festival or expulsion from the venue.
- Creation Day Festival reserves the right to search all persons and property at the point of admission and on site. Searching is a condition of entry. We will refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official if asked.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to a customer or eject them from the Venue at any point, if in the discretion of the Promoter the Customer: fails, when required, to produce proof of identity, age or entitlement to a concession or upgrade; may be a risk to the safety and/or enjoyment of the other attendees, event staff, performers and/or the running of the festival; refuses to be searched when requested; is acting in a threatening or aggressive manner; uses threatening, abusive or insulting language; appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs; is in possession of any item that is deemed unsuitable; fails to comply with instructions given by event staff; is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or statutory law.
No refunds will be given to Customers who are refused entry or ejected due to their behavior as set out, but not limited to, the examples shown above.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to filming, photography and sound recording of themselves as attendees of Creation Day Festival. The Promoter will own the copyright of such material and may use such films/photographs/recordings for any purpose including the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the Festival or any past or future festival by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the world without payment or further notification. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- The use of equipment to record or transmit audio and/or visual material including mobile phones are permitted within the venue if it is for personal non-commercial use only. Cameras, film or video equipment with lenses exceeding 6 inches will not be permitted unless explicitly consented by the promoter.
- Professional audio, audio visual or cinematographic devices are not permitted without prior written consent from Creation Day Festival.
- Unauthorised recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed. Any recording made in breach of these conditions shall belong to the Promoter of the event and may be used for any purpose including the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the Festival or any past or future festival by the promoter or any licensee of the promoter in any media for any period throughout the world without payment or further notification. Neither the Promoter nor the Venue will be liable for the loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event without written permission from Creation Day Festival.
- Strictly no trading, offer or distribution (either free or for sale) of any consumer article or commercial product, or promotional activities of any nature allowed within the Venue from any vendor or individual not authorised by Creation Day Festival. Goods using unauthorised Creation Day Festival logos must be surrendered to staff.
- The following items are banned from the event unless explicitly consented by the Promoter: aerosols over 250ml, air horns and megaphones, alcohol, animals (other than assistance dogs), any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon – includes any item which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, audio recorders, bags larger than A4 size (8.27″x11.69″), backpacks, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles with the exception of Motability scooters, buggies and pushchairs, cameras, film or video equipment with lenses exceeding 6 inches, camping equipment, chairs - including stools and shooting sticks, disposable BBQs and cooking stoves, drugs – including psychoactive substances (formerly known as ‘legal highs’), firewood, fireworks or flares, food, gas canisters of any size (including nitrous oxide), gazebos, glass, hi-viz clothing, kites of any form, laser equipment or pens, metal bottles, paper lanterns, picnic blankets, umbrellas
This is not an exhaustive list and the Promoter and security reserve the right to confiscate or refuse any item that is deemed unsuitable at our discretion.
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or carrying illegal items may be refused entry, evicted and/or reported to the police.
- Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed on site.
- Pick-up and drop-off parking is permitted only in the designated areas. Vehicles parked elsewhere may be removed.
- Smoking, including vaping or the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in enclosed areas or buildings, including temporary structures erected for the purpose of this event.
- Some aspects of Creation Day Festival will be unsuitable for Children. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of the event for Children in your party including performances, entertainment and the potential behaviour of other attendees.
- No refunds will be given, nor tickets exchanged if the supervising Adult deems the event unsuitable for Children in the party and chooses to leave the site. There is no re-admittance once the event has been exited.
- Children aged 6 and over are admitted on the basis that their safety and welfare are the responsibility of their accompanying Adult. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Creation Day Festival reserves the right to determine the ratio of Adults in relation to Children required for adequate supervision. You may be denied entry or asked to leave if this is deemed unsuitable.
- We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site and in the event of a Child being refused entry to the venue or being removed from the venue, the accompanying Adult will take sole responsibility for the care and control of the Child and the promoter will bear no responsibility in this regard
- Children aged 5 or under will not be admitted. Please ensure that you have ID with proof of age with you for your child/children in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in your child being refused entry to or asked to leave the Venue.
- Children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a responsible Adult aged 21 or over who must remain on site for the duration the Child/Children are at the event. Photographic proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate.
- Creation Day Festival may include the use of pyrotechnics, smoke machines, strobe lighting, lasers and other stage/special effects.
- Prolonged exposure to loud noise may damage your hearing. We advise all attendees to bring and wear appropriate ear protection.
- First aiders and medics are dealt with by a third-party organisation; which is a separate organisation to Creation Day Festival who are not therefore responsible for any problems arising.
- This festival takes place outdoors on varying terrain. Customers are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against all weather and ground conditions.
- Customers with access requirements other than the provisions advertised or outlined are required to contact Creation Day Festival by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the event. We may not be able to provide additional access requirements.
- All those attending the event do so at their own risk.
- Creation Day Festival herby excludes any liability for any injury, losses (including confiscations) or damages sustained at this event to persons or property other than that caused as a result of negligence or other breach of statutory duty.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damage costs/expenses incurred from personal arrangements, including but not limited to, subsistence, accommodation or travel expenses if the festival is cancelled or if the ticket holder cannot attend.
- Any person causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or harm to any other person at the event will be evicted, reported to the police and may be prosecuted.
- The possession of a ticket shall constitute an acceptance of these conditions by the holder and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the promoter, event staff or displayed at the venue.
- In the event of any breach of these conditions, Creation Day Festival reserves the right to render the ticket automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be withdrawn and the promoter will retain any monies paid. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the venue or ejection from the venue, as applicable.
- These T&Cs are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Nothing in these T&Cs seeks to exclude any liability of the Promoter or Venue for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
If any of these T&Cs are unclear, please contact email@example.com