1. All attendees require a ticket to enter, including children.
2. Age restrictions:
• Children aged 5 or under will not be admitted.
• Children aged 17 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 21 or over.
• Photographic proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate.
• Some acts may be unsuitable for children.
• Utilita Creation Day Festival reserves the right to determine the ratio of adults in relation to children required for adequate supervision. You may be denied entry or asked to leave if this is deemed unsuitable.
3. Prolonged exposure to loud music can damage your hearing. Please bring ear defenders with you if required as these will not be available inside the event. It is advised that all children wear ear defenders.
4. We operate a Challenge 25 policy. Valid ID that will be accepted:
• A passport (not a photocopy or digital image)
• A full or provisional driving license
• A proof of age card bearing a PASS hologram
• A national identity card issued by an EU member state
• A Ministry of Defence identity card
5. Re-entry will not be permitted into the event if you leave the site.
6. Searches to persons and bags will be carried out on point of entry.
7. Utilita Creation Day Festival has the right to refuse entry and bar service to anyone deemed to be heavily intoxicated or disorderly.
8. Anyone found attempting to or purchasing alcohol for those under the age of 18 and/or those without appropriate ID will be removed from site.
9. Utilita Creation Day Festival operates an anti-drug policy for drugs and psychoactive substances (formerly known as ‘legal highs’).
10. No entry for those found to be carrying any item that could be perceived as a weapon.
11. No animals permitted (with the exception of assistance dogs).
12. The following items are banned from the event:
• Aerosols over 250ml
• Air horns and megaphones
• Animals (other than assistance dogs)
• Any goods for unauthorised trading/with unauthorised Utilita Creation Day Festival logos
• Any items which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon – includes any item which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person
• Audio recorders
• Bags larger than A4 size (8.27″x11.69″) – no backpacks allowed
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles with the exception of Motability scooters
• Buggies and pushchairs
• Cameras, film or video equipment with lenses exceeding 6 inches
• Camping equipment
• Chairs – including stools and shooting sticks
• Disposable BBQs and cooking stoves
• Drugs – including psychoactive substances (formerly known as ‘legal highs’)
• Fireworks or flares
• Gas canisters of any size (including nitrous oxide)
• Hi-Vis clothing
• Kites of any form
• Laser equipment or pens
• Metal bottles
• Paper lanterns
• Picnic blankets
13. Please have your bags open and ready to be searched on entry.
14. Please have your tickets ready for scanning as you approach the gate.
15. The management reserve the right to refuse entry.
This is not an exhaustive list and organisers reserve the right to amend the Conditions of Entry without prior notice.